As of May 1, 2016 River Forest property owners are billed for their water and sewer usage on a bi monthly basis at the following rates:
- Water: $6.14 per 100 cubic feet
- Sewer: $4.13 per 100 cubic feet
Every household must have a $45 deposit on file for water and sewer service. The deposit is billed on your first water bill.
Water and sewer bills also contain the bi monthly solid waste collection fee. Click Refuse & Recycling to learn more about the Village's solid waste collection program.
The easiest way to pay your utility bill is to participate in the Village's automatic debit program. Please fill out the utility bill auto-pay form and return it with a voided check to have your payment deducted from your checking account on each bill due date.
Other payment methods include:
- By mail or in person at Village Hall (400 Park Avenue, River Forest, IL 60305)
- Via the green drop box outside of Village Hall
- Click here to pay your bill online using an electronic check, credit or debit card.